Basic Data At 20 °c
Mass density: approx. 2.60 g/cm3
Theoretical spreading rate:
dependent entirely upon the weight of application.
quartz aggregates are cast directly onto the wet applied coating.
excess aggregates are reclaimed after the coating has fully dried
in accordance with the overcoating interval of the individual product.
Shelf life (cool, dry place): at least 5 years in dry storage conditions
Method Of Application
– Mix and apply the Sigma Floorguard product according to the
instructions contained within the relevant product data sheet
– cast the aggregates by hand or by mechanical spreader over the wet
paint film to achieve full or desired saturation, then allow to dry
– when dry remove surplus aggregates carefully using either a
sweeping brush or vacuum, apply the final coat of the system
– for additional information on the use of Anti-Skid Aggregates
please consult Sigma DTS or FTS departments
– as the effectiveness of Anti-Skid properties is often subject to
personal judgment, it is advised to apply a sample area first
Complies with VOC specifications such as LEED etc.
About SIGMA FLOORGUARD ANTI-SKID
Graded natural quartz aggregates for imparting anti-slip properties to the Sigma Floorguard product range.