Basic Data At 20 °c
approx. 1.8 g/cm3
approx. 74 % by weight depending on colours
approx. 1.5 – 1.8 kg/m2
depending on the nature and condition of the substrate, the
weight applied and method of application.
Touch dry after
approx. 3 hours depending on the thickness
min. 24 hours
max. no limitation
Shelf life (cool,dry place)
Recommended Substrate Conditions
– dry and clean primed concrete, cement render and plaster
– dirt, dust and other contamination must be removed
previously painted substrates
– free from defective or poorly adhering paint films
– wash intact or remaining paint films with a 3% ammonia solution
– not recommended over glossy or solvent borne paint types.
– 0852 Sigma Acrylic Primer Sealer
– 0804 Sigmafix Primer
– 0896 Sigma Concrete Filler
– from the range of Sigma waterborne exterior finishes
Method Of Application
sponge type texture roller or hopper gun
Volume of thinner
5 – 10%
Complies with VOC specifications such as LEED etc.
About 0950 - SIGMA TEXTURE HB
High quality roller applied textured finish
- Good colour retention properties
- Moisture vapour permeable
- Good weather resistance
There are no reviews yet.